Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some People Have Dumb Kids.

I search the news for tattoo stories that I think may be interesting to you, my readers.  In doing so today, I came across this article.  I had to laugh.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-07-24/news/chi-elgin-street-robbery-20120724_1_distinctive-tattoo-kane-county-bond-court-robbery
To give you the Cliff's Notes version, the dude pictured above, decided to rob a man a gunpoint.  It's Chicago, we know these things happen.  But this guy, who is obviously eligible to join MENSA, never considered the fact that his face tattoo might make him more identifiable. He was immediately found and arrested.  One might suspect that Jesus could have a monkey on his back, that forces him to make these unwise decisions, I don't know.  And the fact that he's on parol, you'd think, would make him think these things through..... Obviously not.

Take some advice from TrippyBeth...... I am not particularly knowledgable about criminal activities, all I know is that "it's only illegal if you get caught" words of advice from my father.  BUT..... I would advise all of  my readers, who are considering taking up a life of crime, to, either not get that face tattoo that they want sooooo badly (or hand or neck tattoos for that matter) OR if they already have one, to find a way to cover it up, before they embark on a crime spree

It's only prudent......

No comments: