Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Unhappy Humping

Nothing ruins a Friday like realizing it’s only Wednesday!!

Today is not looking good for a super sick and interesting blog posting….. stupid work.

Anyway, I notice that I’m getting a good number of views, and I’d like to talk to you guys for a minute.

If any of you have tattoos that you’d like to share with me and the rest of my readership, I’d love that!!!
Drop me an email trippybeth@gmail.com

Or are you a tattoo Collector? Artist? Admirer? Anti-tattoo?  And you’d like to write a guest piece……. Well you know the drill…… drop me an email trippybeth@gmail.com

Know a kick ass artist who should have his portfolio featured?? Send me a link…. Yea I’m gonna say it again….. to trippybeth@gmail.com

If I get caught up today, I will try to post….

Hump Day Away my friends!! 
(I will be humping away for the man.... and not in a good way)

No comments: