Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Save Me From Myself!!


Well I just came to the cold, hard realization that I’ve been sick for far too long.

How did I come to this realization, you might ask?

Well, aside from simply counting the calendar days, it was my own behavior.

Normally, there are things in life that don’t even register on my radar.  This particular event that happened on my drive home is one of those things.

I am taking the short journey from the office to my apartment.  It’s a simple drive, usually no traffic issues; I just get in my lane and drive.

Today there is a police car in the lane next to me, no biggie; I wasn’t breaking any laws, so I continued driving.

Then…

I see the police car dart from one lane into the other WITHOUT SIGNALING.

I get all steamed!

“Does this guy think that he’s ABOVE THE LAW! Hhhmmpphhh! That’s the PoPo for ya!”

Then, when I arrived at the next stoplight I thought:

“Wow, I’m really becoming a bitch.”

Usually I could  give a fuck as long as he didn’t cause me to wreck I wouldn’t even think twice about it.  I mean it’s not like he’s murdering hookers.

Sheesh, I feel like all of my nerves are unsheathed and just raw!!

So if you cross my path and I’m nasty or judgy, please take into consideration the amount of mucus my upper body is producing, it is severely impacting my usual jovial personality, and not in a good way!

SNOT BE DAMNED!!

No comments: