Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shit Magnet

Can you believe that I really don’t have much of anything interesting to chat about?

I’m pretty busy this week, now that I’m finally feeling better.  But nothing that I want to blog about just yet… we will see how things shake out I suppose.

I did have a few interesting emails on POF late Sunday night.
All the messages came in after I’d gone to sleep, but apparently, it appeared as though I was “online”.  So this dude kept sending messages, I guess he thought that I was ignoring him.

In one message he said “I love you, Kimberly”.

What the fuck?

So the next day I replied with “I think that you must have me confused with someone else.”

To which he replied “Kimberly is my ex, I was just trying to get your attention.”

Let me get this straight, this guy thinks that a good way to get a girl’s attention is by addressing her by his ex’s name?

Jeebus, it’s no wonder he’s still single.

I told him that it was just “bizarre”.

He apologized, said it was a mistake and he wouldn’t do it again, then said if I didn’t want to talk to him that he’d just move on.

I suggested that he move on, and not try the “Kimberly” thing with any other girl, because it will NEVER work.

Again, I wonder am I just a magnet for this crazy bullshit? 

One more thing….
Remember the dramatic emails I got from the exes fiancé a few weeks ago? 

Today, the ex, M, texts me and says “Now that everything has calmed down, T wants to know if you’re interested in make-up and skin care, and if she could add you to her Mary Kay mailing list.”

Fucking seriously?

I text back “Ummmm I kinda thought she hated me.”

Then he tells me that she never had a problem with me.

I just replied “M, she did have a problem with me.  She wrote an unkind, unprovoked email.  Now, that’s her thing.  But I don’t want drama and I don’t like it laid at my doorstep.  I love you as one of my dearest friends and I want you to be happy and I want the kids to be happy.  But it’s a little hard for me to act like it didn’t happen, especially when I didn’t deserve it.  And I’m allergic to Mary Kay make up anyway.”

Then he replied about T being harassed and his sister-in-law.

I told him that I was done talking about it.

Again, what is wrong with people? Why create drama and bullshit where there is none?  My life is too busy for that…

No comments: