Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

A Thistle by Another Name... Is Just as Prickly

Well... My friends, my mood has improved.
My friend B and I discussed things and have decided to continue with our friendship. 
I am pleased with myself that I didn't run for the hills, like I'd normally do. 
Maybe Trippybeth is growing up.
(But, hey, who really wants that?)
B and I had the most fantastic day on Friday. Honestly, it was one of the best days in my recent memories. I feel lucky.
You can follow our shenanigans on my photo blog.

Saturday I finally got my thistle tattoo!!! 
My friend KR rode to Dayton with me and witnessed her first tattoo!! 
Kevin, as always did a fantastic job for me and I'm very pleased! 
The half sleeve is coming along nicely. 
The stencil.
Kevin working hard...
The finished product!!
The after-ink sangria ;-)

No comments: